Digital Project Manager
Your new company
Autism SA has a strong legacy of being a recognised leader for helping individuals on the autism spectrum and their families in Australia. People on the autism spectrum are at the centre of everything we do. Our expert team delivers a range of individualised and person centred services and support; trained professionals follow evidence based practice. With the biggest social reform for the disability sector among us, Autism SA is further embracing the opportunity for new, different and innovative ways of providing responsive and adaptable services.
Your new role
As the Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for driving projects through from initial concept to delivery. You will coordinate and collaborate with cross functional teams and external providers to manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and within budget. Additional responsibility
- Development of web based repository or autism related information accessible to all
- Delivery of an App (or web service) to create the Autism Friendly Charter community of businesses and members
- Support Autism SA’s Strategic Marketing and Communication Team to redevelop the company website
- Plan digital projects from initial stages through to final delivery
- Form strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including scoping and planning projects out with other departments
- Regularly update key stakeholders on project status
- Oversee the projects financial budgets
- Manage suppliers and specialists engaged in delivery of digital transactions
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated project management experienced gained in a digital environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent
- Experience developing innovative and engaging digital content for a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving capability
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a 12 month fixed term contract, offering an attractive salary including salary packaging options and a flexible working environment.
For more information about this role, please contact Amy Cresswell, General Manager Workforce Development firstname.lastname@example.org For a copy of the position description please contact Human Resources on email@example.com.
Applications including a CV, the answer to the shortlisting questions contained in our e-Recruitment system and the contact details of 3 referees are required. Only applications received via Seek or our website will be considered.
Appointment is subject to a current, satisfactory DSCI screening check.
Applications close: Tuesday 21st August 2018 at 9am
Interviews anticipated: Late August 2018
Help individuals turn their potential into reality!