Are you a dynamic and committed professional with a passion for helping people to turn their potential into reality?
Would you enjoy the challenges and learning opportunities presented by working in South Australia's recognised leader in autism, Autism SA?
If so, come and join a dynamic and transforming organisation that supports individuals on the autism spectrum, their families and carers, enabling them to be true to themselves, and to be brilliant.
Autism SA has a strong legacy of being a recognised leader for helping individuals on the autism spectrum and their families in Australia. People on the autism spectrum are at the centre of everything we do. Our expert team delivers a range of individualised and person centred services and support, train professionals and follow evidence based practice. With the biggest social reform for the disability sector among us, Autism SA is further embracing the opportunity for new, different and innovative ways of providing responsive and adaptable services.
We are now seeking to employ a Support Coordinator as a part of the Access & Liaison department to join the Autism SA family for a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
If working with us would inspire you to jump out of bed each morning, contact us!
The Support Coordinator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Contributing to the coordination of the provision of services provided to NDIS participants
- Applying clinical experience and professional competence to deliver services for individuals and their families that reflect current international recommendations for best practice
- Working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, which may include service providers from other sectors
- Experience in the provision of case management and case coordination of services
- Experience in the delivery of services to individuals and/or their families
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in the field of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience in counselling
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
The position will be based across our Netley and Elizabeth sites providing services to metropolitan regions within Adelaide.
For more information about this role, please contact Becca Brett: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a copy of the position description, please contact Human Resources: email@example.com
Applications including a CV, the answer to the shortlisting questions contained in our e-Recruitment system and the contact details of 3 referees are required. Only applications received via Seek or our website will be considered.
Significant staff benefits are available under Autism SA's current Enterprise Agreement including generous salary packaging.
Appointment is subject to a current, satisfactory DCSI child related screening.
Applications close: 24 November 2017, 5pm
Interviews anticipated: December 2017
Help individuals turn their potential into reality!